55 - Omnic Lab: Going Deep: Bastion with Kolorblind
In the Lab this week we’re back with another Top 500 player for a Going Deep. We finally have our first Defense Hero with Bastion so we brought on Kolorblind! Hopefully we got some great content heading your well with the interview this week and an update from Andres on how Scrims are going before Season 5!
June Game Night?
Blizzcon 2017 Tickets--update
Scott Mercer: Principal Designer at Blizzard is joining us!
June 9th at 4pm PDT//7pm EDT
News & Blue Posts:
WinstonsLab and Trevor May have partnered to launch OverTrack.gg API is in Closed Beta!
Automated Competitive Match Tracking
- Skill Rating, W/L/D, Elims, Healing, Damage, Objective Time, etc.
No longer is there a need to manually enter match data into a form or spreadsheet
Per Game Tracking - OverTrack also records: Hero Swaps, Team comps for both teams, Kill Feed, Offensive/Defensive Assists, Final Blows, Objective information
Omnic Meta: Season 4 Analysis
Bastion Interview with Kolorblind!
- Who is Kolorblind?
- General Strategy
- Specifics and Team Composition Helps
- Tips and Tricks
- User-submitted questions from Discord
Special Thanks to Diamond Sponsors & New Patrons:
(15/25) Ben W, IceWeasel, HannibalSnowden, Jason A, Lisome, Magic, Michael Crits, MILK, RcCrispy, RoadtoSwole, Sketchy Nonsense Podcast, Svornair, TragicZac, Trinium, & Zampano.
New Patrons this week (1 NEW):
Omnic Lab Links:
- Twitter, Facebook, Patreon
- Discord: discord.me/omniclab
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.omniclab.com
- iTunes, Google Play Music, Youtube
- Twitch, RSS, MERCH
- Full Extended Show Notes
- Rob: Twitter, Twitch, Hearthstone Podcast - Velen’s Chosen
- Andres: soundcloud.com/iplaimusic, audioblender.studio, Twitter
- Kolorblind: Twitter,Twitch, YouTube